MODELTEST: testing the model of DNA substitution. The program MODELTEST uses log likelihood scores to establish the model of DNA evolution that best fits the data. AVAILABILITY: The MODELTEST package, including the source code and some documentation is available at http://bioag.byu. edu/zoology/crandall_lab/modeltest.html.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Liu, Yong; Chen, Jingan; Qian, Jieying; Lin, Hao; Sun, Ning; Huang, Zunnan: Evolutionary analysis and structural characterization of \textitAquilariasinensis sesquiterpene synthase in agarwood formation: a computational study (2018)
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Fernández-Sánchez, Jesús; Sumner, Jeremy G.; Jarvis, Peter D.; Woodhams, Michael D.: Lie Markov models with purine/pyrimidine symmetry (2015)
- Jhwueng, Dwueng-Chwuan; Huzurbazar, Snehalata; O’Meara, Brian C.; Liu, Liang: Investigating the performance of AIC in selecting phylogenetic models (2014)
- Holland, Barbara R.: The rise of statistical phylogenetics (2013)
- Paradis, Emmanuel: Analysis of phylogenetics and evolution with R (2012)
- Cybis, G. B.; Lopes, Silvia R. C.; Pinheiro, H. P.: Power of the likelihood ratio test for models of DNA base substitution (2011)
- Burnham, Kenneth P.; Anderson, David R.: Model selection and multimodel inference. A practical information-theoretic approach. (2002)