MODELTEST: testing the model of DNA substitution. The program MODELTEST uses log likelihood scores to establish the model of DNA evolution that best fits the data. AVAILABILITY: The MODELTEST package, including the source code and some documentation is available at http://bioag.byu. edu/zoology/crandall_lab/modeltest.html.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Fernández-Sánchez, Jesús; Sumner, Jeremy G.; Jarvis, Peter D.; Woodhams, Michael D.: Lie Markov models with purine/pyrimidine symmetry (2015)
- Holland, Barbara R.: The rise of statistical phylogenetics (2013)
- Paradis, Emmanuel: Analysis of phylogenetics and evolution with R (2012)
- Burnham, Kenneth P.; Anderson, David R.: Model selection and multimodel inference. A practical information-theoretic approach. (2002)