Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create and customize various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains. Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 133 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 133.
- Allaire, G.; Dapogny, C.; Estevez, R.; Faure, A.; Michailidis, G.: Structural optimization under overhang constraints imposed by additive manufacturing technologies (2017)
- Bezanson, Jeff; Edelman, Alan; Karpinski, Stefan; Shah, Viral B.: Julia: a fresh approach to numerical computing (2017)
- Brillard, A.; Brilhac, J.F.; Valente, M.: Modelization of the grape marc pyrolysis and combustion based on an extended independent parallel reaction and determination of the optimal kinetic constants (2017)
- Calvet, Laura; Lopeman, Madeleine; de Armas, Jésica; Franco, Guillermo; Juan, Angel A.: Statistical and machine learning approaches for the minimization of trigger errors in parametric earthquake catastrophe bonds (2017)
- López-González, Gehová; Arana-Daniel, Nancy; Bayro-Corrochano, Eduardo: Parallel Clifford support vector machines using the Gaussian kernel (2017)
- Makany, Roger Armand; Kossa Kongbowali, José Salathiel; Kissita, Gabriel; Mizère, Dominique: DSTATICO method: application to the compared economic evolution of the countries of the EMCCA and the WAEMU (2017)
- M. N. Gevorkyan, A. V. Demidova, A. V. Korolkova, D. S. Kulyabov, L. A. Sevastianov: The Stochastic Processes Generation in OpenModelica (2017) arXiv
- Nagy, Ivan; Suzdaleva, Evgenia: Algorithms and programs of dynamic mixture estimation. Unified approach to different types of components (2017)
- Pichler, Florian; Witteveen, Wolfgang; Fischer, Peter: A complete strategy for efficient and accurate multibody dynamics of flexible structures with large lap joints considering contact and friction (2017)
- Stadlmayr, Daniel; Witteveen, Wolfgang; Steiner, Wolfgang: A generalized constraint reduction method for reduced order MBS models (2017)
- Clairambault, J.; Fercoq, O.: Physiologically structured cell population dynamic models with applications to combined drug delivery optimisation in oncology (2016)
- Cuvelier, François; Japhet, Caroline; Scarella, Gilles: An efficient way to assemble finite element matrices in vector languages (2016)
- Felbacq, Didier: Advanced numerical and theoretical methods for photonic crystals and metamaterials (2016)
- Kassiénou, Lamien; Longin, Some; Mamadou, Ouedraogo: Using the adaptive mesh finite volume method to solve three test problems (2016)
- Lasunon, Patareeya: Scilab software package for the fuzzy analytical method (FAM) (2016)
- Riahi, Mohamed Kamel: A new approach to improve ill-conditioned parabolic optimal control problem via time domain decomposition (2016)
- Giesl, Peter; Hafstein, Sigurdur: Computation and verification of Lyapunov functions (2015)
- Kadrani, Abdeslam; Dussault, Jean Pierre; Benchakroun, Abdelhamid: A globally convergent algorithm for MPCC (2015)
- Kohn, Wolfgang; Öztürk, Riza: Mathematics for economists. Economic applications of linear algebra and analysis with Scilab (2015)
- Li, Gang; Chang, Liping; Li, Sheng: Signals and systems. Fundamentals (2015)