Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create and customize various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains. Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 165 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 165.
- Bingi, Kishore; Ibrahim, Rosdiazli; Karsiti, Mohd Noh; Hassan, Sabo Miya; Harindran, Vivekananda Rajah: Fractional-order systems and PID controllers. Using Scilab and curve fitting based approximation techniques (2020)
- Che, Haochi; Huang, Jun; Zhao, Xudong; Ma, Xiang; Xu, Ning: Functional interval observer for discrete-time systems with disturbances (2020)
- Kuřátko, Jan; Ratschan, Stefan: Solving reachability problems by a scalable constrained optimization method (2020)
- Chbani, Zaki; Mazgouri, Zakaria; Riahi, Hassan: From convergence of dynamical equilibrium systems to bilevel hierarchical Ky Fan minimax inequalities and applications (2019)
- Dapogny, Charles; Estevez, Rafael; Faure, Alexis; Michailidis, Georgios: Shape and topology optimization considering anisotropic features induced by additive manufacturing processes (2019)
- De Donno, Remo; Ghidoni, Antonio; Noventa, Gianmaria; Rebay, Stefano: Shape optimization of the ERCOFTAC centrifugal pump impeller using open-source software (2019)
- Kuřátko, Jan: Factorization of saddle-point matrices in dynamical systems optimization -- reusing pivots (2019)
- Picheny, Victor; Binois, Mickael; Habbal, Abderrahmane: A Bayesian optimization approach to find Nash equilibria (2019)
- Shamsutdinova, Tat’yana Mikhaĭlovna: Modelling of electric fields in axisymmetric systems for cathode protection of underground structures (2019)
- Ballester-Bolinches, Adolfo; Esteban-Romero, Ramón; Pérez-Calabuig, Vicente: A note on the rational canonical form of an endomorphism of a vector space of finite dimension (2018)
- Chiron, David; Scheid, Claire: Multiple branches of travelling waves for the Gross-Pitaevskii equation (2018)
- Haque, Tasnuva; Lucet, Yves: A linear-time algorithm to compute the conjugate of convex piecewise linear-quadratic bivariate functions (2018)
- Lasne, Luc: Parametric equations of common knots (2018)
- Nepomuceno, Erivelton G.; Martins, Samir A. M.; Silva, Bruno C.; Amaral, Gleison F. V.; Perc, Matjaž: Detecting unreliable computer simulations of recursive functions with interval extensions (2018)
- Poczekajło, P.; Wirski, R. T.: Synthesis and realization of 3-D orthogonal FIR filters using pipeline structures (2018)
- Weisz-Patrault, Daniel; Koedinger, Thomas: Residual stress on the run out table accounting for multiphase transitions and transformation induced plasticity (2018)
- Allaire, G.; Dapogny, C.; Estevez, R.; Faure, A.; Michailidis, G.: Structural optimization under overhang constraints imposed by additive manufacturing technologies (2017)
- Bajaj, Anuj; Hare, Warren; Lucet, Yves: Visualization of the (\varepsilon)-subdifferential of piecewise linear-quadratic functions (2017)
- Bezanson, Jeff; Edelman, Alan; Karpinski, Stefan; Shah, Viral B.: Julia: a fresh approach to numerical computing (2017)
- Brenner, Dominic; Dellnitz, Andreas; Kulmann, Friedhelm; Rödder, Wilhelm: Compressing strongly connected subgroups in social networks: an entropy-based approach (2017)