Solving boundary value problems in the open source software R: package bvpSolve. The R package bvpSolve for the numerical solution of Boundary Value Problems (BVPs) is presented. This package is free software which is distributed under the GNU General Public License, as part of the R open source software project. It includes some well known codes to solve boundary value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs) and differential algebraic equations (DAEs). In addition to the packages already available for solving initial value problems, the new package now allows non expert users to efficiently solve boundary value problems in the problem solving environment R.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Manni, Carla; Mazzia, Francesca; Sestini, Alessandra; Speleers, Hendrik: BS2 methods for semi-linear second order boundary value problems (2015)
- Mazzia, Francesca; Nagy, A.M.: A new mesh selection strategy with stiffness detection for explicit Runge-Kutta methods (2015)
- Mazzia, Francesca; Cash, Jeff R.; Soetaert, Karline: Solving boundary value problems in the open source software R: package bvpSolve (2014)
- Mazzia, Francesca; Cash, Jeff R.; Soetaert, Karline: A test set for stiff initial value problem solvers in the open source software R: Package \bfdeTestSet (2012)
- Soetaert, Karline; Cash, Jeff; Mazzia, Francesca: Solving differential equations in R. (2012)