Expression Profiler (EP, http://ep.ebi.ac.uk/) is a set of tools for the analysis and interpretation of gene expression and other functional genomics data. These tools perform expression data clustering, visualization, and analysis, integration of expression data with protein interaction data and functional annotations, such as GeneOntology, and the analysis of promoter sequences for predicting transcription factor binding sites. Several clustering analysis method implementations and tools for sequence pattern discovery provide a rich data mining environment for various types of biological data. All the tools are Web-based, with minimal browser requirements. Analysis results are cross-linked to other databases and tools are available on the Internet. This enables further integration of the tools and databases; for instance, such public microarray gene expression databases as Array Express.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Vainshtein, Yevhen; Sanchez, Mayka; Brazma, Alvis; Hentze, Matthias W.; Dandekar, Thomas; Muckenthaler, Martina U.: The ironchip evaluation package: a package of perl modules for robust analysis of custom microarrays (2010) ioport
- Corradi, Luca; Mirisola, Valentina; Porro, Ivan; Torterolo, Livia; Fato, Marco; 0001, Paolo Romano; Pfeffer, Ulrich: Survival online: a web-based service for the analysis of correlations between gene expression and clinical and follow-up data (2009) ioport
- Kanaris, Ioannis; Mylonakis, Vasileios; Chatziioannou, Aristotelis; Maglogiannis, Ilias; Soldatos, John: HECTOR: enabling microarray experiments over the Hellenic grid infrastructure (2009) ioport
- Zhu, Yuerong; Zhu, Yuelin; Xu, Wei: Ezarray: a web-based highly automated affymetrix expression array data management and analysis system (2008) ioport
- Kapushesky, Misha; Kemmeren, Patrick; Culhane, Aedín C.; Durinck, Steffen; Ihmels, Jan; Körner, Christine; Kull, Meelis; Torrente, Aurora; Sarkans, Ugis; Vilo, Jaak; Brazma, Alvis: Expression profiler: Next generation - an online platform for analysis of microarray data. (2004) ioport
- Parmigiani, Giovanni (ed.); Garrett, Elizabeth S. (ed.); Irizarry, Rafael A. (ed.); Zeger, Scott L. (ed.): The analysis of gene expression data. Methods and software (2003)