COIN-OR/GAMS links homepage: This project is dedicated to the development of links between GAMS (General Algebraic Modeling System) and open source solvers. The links are written in C++ and are released as open source code under the Common Public Licence (CPL). The COIN-OR project leader for GAMSlinks is Stefan Vigerske (Humboldt-University Berlin).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Gassmann, Horand; Ma, Jun; Martin, Kipp: Communication protocols for options and results in a distributed optimization environment (2016)
- Misener, Ruth; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations (2014)
- Misener, Ruth; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: A framework for globally optimizing mixed-integer signomial programs (2014)
- Misener, Ruth; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: GLOMIQO: global mixed-integer quadratic optimizer (2013)
- Misener, Ruth; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: Global optimization of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs (MIQCQP) through piecewise-linear and edge-concave relaxations (2012)