MsFEM `a la Crouzeix-Raviart for highly oscillatory elliptic problems We introduce and analyze a multiscale finite element type method (MsFEM) in the vein of the classical Crouzeix-Raviart finite element method that is specifically adapted for highly oscillatory elliptic problems. We illustrate numerically the efficiency of the approach and compare it with several variants of MsFEM.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Le Bris, Claude; Legoll, Frédéric; Madiot, François: A numerical comparison of some multiscale finite element approaches for advection-dominated problems in heterogeneous media (2017)
- Paredes, Diego; Valentin, Frédéric; Versieux, Henrique M.: On the robustness of multiscale hybrid-mixed methods (2017)
- Chung, Eric T.; Leung, Wing Tat; Vasilyeva, Maria: Mixed GMsFEM for second order elliptic problem in perforated domains (2016)
- Taralova, Vasilena; Brown, Donald L.: A Multiscale Finite Element Method for Neumann problems in porous microstructures (2016)
- Muljadi, B.P.; Narski, J.; Lozinski, A.; Degond, P.: Nonconforming multiscale finite element method for Stokes flows in heterogeneous media. I: Methodologies and numerical experiments (2015)
- Le Bris, Claude: Homogenization theory and multiscale numerical approaches for disordered media: some recent contributions (2014)
- Le Bris, Claude; Legoll, Frédéric; Lozinski, Alexei: MsFEM à la Crouzeix-Raviart for highly oscillatory elliptic problems (2013)