coin: Conditional Inference Procedures in a Permutation Test Framework. Conditional inference procedures for the general independence problem including two-sample, K-sample (non-parametric ANOVA), correlation, censored, ordered and multivariate problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Aho, Ken A.: Foundational and applied statistics for biologists using R (2014)
- Glazyrin, Nikolaĭ Yur’evich: Mid-level features for audio chord recognition using a deep neural network (2013)
- Kuhn, Max; Johnson, Kjell: Applied predictive modeling (2013)
- Zeileis, Achim; Hothorn, Torsten: A toolbox of permutation tests for structural change (2013)
- Bellio, Ruggero; Di Gaspero, Luca; Schaerf, Andrea: Design and statistical analysis of a hybrid local search algorithm for course timetabling (2012) ioport