AD Model Builder
AD Model Builder This software package should be of interest to anyone who wants to create nonlinear statistical models to analyze data. It is very fast!. If you find Statistical packages such as S-Plus or Matlab are too slow you owe it to yourself to check this out! Free download of evaluation version for MINGW32 C++ or Visual C++ version 5.0 and 6.0 or Borland C++ version 5.5. Runs on Redhat Linux 5.2 and 6.x too.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Asar, Özgür; Ritchie, James; Kalra, Philip A.; Diggle, Peter J.: Short-term and long-term effects of acute kidney injury in chronic kidney disease patients: a longitudinal analysis (2016)
- Ricardo Oliveros-Ramos, Yunne-Jai Shin: Calibrar: an R package for fitting complex ecological models (2016) arXiv
- Xu, Ximing; Cantoni, Eva; Flemming, Joanna Mills; Field, Chris: Robust state space models for estimating fish stock maturities (2015)
- Vale, R.T.R.; Fewster, R.M.; Carroll, E.L.; Patenaude, N.J.: Maximum likelihood estimation for model $M_t,\alpha$ for capture-recapture data with misidentification (2014)
- Cattelan, Manuela; Varin, Cristiano: Hybrid pairwise likelihood analysis of animal behavior experiments (2013)
- Fournier, David A.; Skaug, Hans J.; Ancheta, Johnoel; Ianelli, James; Magnusson, Arni; Maunder, Mark N.; Nielsen, Anders; Sibert, John: AD model builder: using automatic differentiation for statistical inference of highly parameterized complex nonlinear models (2012)