MacMINLP: AMPL collection of mixed integer nonlinear programs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Hamzeei, Mahdi; Luedtke, James: Linearization-based algorithms for mixed-integer nonlinear programs with convex continuous relaxation (2014)
- Kılınç, Mustafa; Linderoth, Jeff; Luedtke, James; Miller, Andrew: Strong-branching inequalities for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs (2014)
- Liberti, Leo: Reformulations in mathematical programming: automatic symmetry detection and exploitation (2012)
- Bonami, Pierre: Lift-and-project cuts for mixed integer convex programs (2011)
- Zhu, Wenxing; Lin, Geng: A dynamic convexized method for nonconvex mixed integer nonlinear programming (2011)
- Schlüter, Martin; Egea, Jose A.; Banga, Julio R.: Extended ant colony optimization for non-convex mixed integer nonlinear programming (2009)
- Srivastava, Vijaya K.; Fahim, Atef: An optimization method for solving mixed discrete-continuous programming problems (2007)
- Still, Claus; Westerlund, Tapio: Solving convex MINLP optimization problems using a sequential cutting plane algorithm (2006)
- Goux, J.-P.; Leyffer, S.: Solving large MINLPs on computational grids (2002)
Further publications can be found at: http://wiki.mcs.anl.gov/leyffer/index.php/Sven_Leyffer%27s_Publications