CSM-A Macaulay2 package for characteristic classes of singular varieties: This link contains the Macaulay2 code `CSM.m2’ based on the algorithm described in Computing characteristic classes of projective schemes. The code computes the push-forward to projective space of the Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson and Fulton classes of a projective scheme S, given its defining homogeneous ideal. Over C, This information includes the topological Euler characteristic of the support of S. Also produced by the code are functions computing the Segre class of S in projective space, and the Euler characteristic of an affine scheme, given its defining ideal.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Giovanni Stagliano: A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps (2017) arXiv
- Helmer, Martin: Algorithms to compute the topological Euler characteristic, Chern-Schwartz-MacPherson class and Segre class of projective varieties (2016)
- Staglianò, Giovanni: Examples of special quadratic birational transformations into complete intersections of quadrics (2016)
- Rossmann, Tobias: Computing topological zeta functions of groups, algebras, and modules. II. (2015)
- Aluffi, Paolo: Segre classes of monomial schemes (2013)
- Aluffi, Paolo: Euler characteristics of general linear sections and polynomial Chern classes (2013)
- Moe, Torgunn Karoline; Qviller, Nikolay: Segre classes on smooth projective toric varieties (2013)
- Fassarella, Thiago; Medeiros, Nivaldo: On the polar degree of projective hypersurfaces (2012)
- Huh, June: Milnor numbers of projective hypersurfaces and the chromatic polynomial of graphs (2012)
- Aluffi, Paolo: Shadows of blow-up algebras (2004)
- Bürgisser, Peter; Cucker, Felipe; Lotz, Martin: The complexity to compute the Euler characteristic of complex varieties (2004)
- Aluffi, Paolo: Computing characteristic classes of projective schemes. (2003)