MATLAB and GAMS: Interfacing Optimization and Visualization Software (the GDXMRW utilities). This document briefly describes a link between GAMS and MATLAB. The software gives MATLAB users the ability to use all the optimization capabilities of GAMS, and allows visualization of GAMS models directly within MATLAB. From version 23.4 of GAMS onwards, all the Matlab/GAMS utilities (rgdx, wgdx, and gams) previously documented and made available here are fully integrated into the GAMS distribution, so no separate downloads are necessary. We recommend that you use the supported version of these utilities integrated into and documented in the GAMS distributions available for download here.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ogbe, Emmanuel; Li, Xiang: A joint decomposition method for global optimization of multiscenario nonconvex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (2019)
- Tangaramvong, S.; Tin-Loi, F.: The influence of geometric effects on the behavior of strain softening frames (2010)
- Meyer, Robert R.; D’Souza, Warren D.; Ferris, Michael C.; Thomadsen, Bruce R.: MIP models and BB strategies in brachytherapy treatment optimization (2003)
- Ferris, Michael C.; Meyer, Robert R.: Models and solution for on-demand data delivery problems (2000)
- Shepard, David M.; Ferris, Michael C.; Olivera, Gustavo H.; Mackie, T. Rockwell: Optimizing the delivery of radiation therapy to cancer patients (1999)