MLPACK: a scalable C++ machine learning library. MLPACK is a state-of-the-art, scalable, multi-platform C++ machine learning library released in late 2011 offering both a simple, consistent API accessible to novice users and high performance and flexibility to expert users by leveraging modern features of C++. MLPACK provides cutting-edge algorithms whose benchmarks exhibit far better performance than other leading machine learning libraries. MLPACK version 1.0.3, licensed under the LGPL, is available at www.mlpack.org.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- B. Perret; G. Chierchia; J. Cousty; S. J. F. Guimaraes; Y. Kenmochi; L. Najman: Higra: Hierarchical Graph Analysis (2019) not zbMATH
- Georgios Exarchakis, Jörg Bornschein, Abdul-Saboor Sheikh, Zhenwen Dai, Marc Henniges, Jakob Drefs, Jörg Lücke: ProSper - A Python Library for Probabilistic Sparse Coding with Non-Standard Priors and Superpositions (2019) arXiv
- Meyer, Daniel W.: Density estimation with distribution element trees (2018)
- Sanderson, Conrad; Curtin, Ryan: A user-friendly hybrid sparse matrix class in C++ (2018)
- Shikhar Bhardwaj, Ryan R. Curtin, Marcus Edel, Yannis Mentekidis, Conrad Sanderson: ensmallen: a flexible C++ library for efficient function optimization (2018) arXiv
- Ryan R. Curtin, Shikhar Bhardwaj, Marcus Edel, Yannis Mentekidis: A generic and fast C++ optimization framework (2017) arXiv
- Foose, D.P.; Sizemore, I.E.P.: Vespucci: A Free, Cross-Platform Tool for Spectroscopic Data Analysis and Imaging (2016) not zbMATH
- Shwartz, Ofer; Nadler, Boaz: Detecting the large entries of a sparse covariance matrix in sub-quadratic time (2016)
- Xiao, Bo; Biros, George: Parallel algorithms for nearest neighbor search problems in high dimensions (2016)
- Curtin, Ryan R.; Lee, Dongryeol; March, William B.; Ram, Parikshit: Plug-and-play dual-tree algorithm runtime analysis (2015)
- Curtin, Ryan R.; Cline, James R.; Slagle, N. P.; March, William B.; Ram, Parikshit; Mehta, Nishant A.; Gray, Alexander G.: MLPACK: a scalable C++ machine learning library (2013)