The DualI/DualPC software for optimal control models: User’s guide. This is a user’s guide for the Duali/Dualpc software for quadratic-linear optimal control models. Duali (which is pronounced “dual I”) provides a graphical interface for deterministic, passive and active learning stochastic models as well as solvers for deterministic models and for passive learning stochastic models. It does not yet contain a solver for adaptive control models. However it does provide a procedure to export a file, which can be used to solve adaptive control models with the Dual or Dualpc software packages. Duali/Dualpc runs under Windows 95 or later and Windows NT 4.0 or later on personal computers. Duali is written is the C language. Dualpc is written in Fortran using Microsoft PowerStation. Duali has been developed and compiled using Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, which contains Microsoft Visual C++ Ver. 6.0. This guide is for Version 0.321 of Duali and version xx of Dualpc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Amman, Hans M.; Kendrick, David A.: Comparison of policy functions from the optimal learning and adaptive control frameworks (2014)
- Benigno, Pierpaolo; Woodford, Michael: Linear-quadratic approximation of optimal policy problems (2012)
- Amman, Hans M.; Kendrick, David A.; Tucci, Marco P.: Solving the Beck and Wieland model with optimal experimentation in \itDualPC (2008)
- Kendrick, David A.; Amman, Hans M.: A classification system for economic stochastic control models (2006)
- Mercado, P.Ruben; Kendrick, David A.: Parameter uncertainty and policy intensity: some extensions and suggestions for further work (2006)
- Kendrick, David A.: Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead (2005)
- Gonzalez, Fidel; Rodriguez, Arnulfo: Robust control: a note on the response of the control to changes in the “free” parameter conditional on the character of nature (2004)
- Kim, Seung-Rae: Uncertainty, political preferences, and stabilization: stochastic control using dynamic CGE models (2004)
- Mercado, P.Ruben: The timing of uncertainty and the intensity of policy (2004)
- Rodriguez, Arnulfo: Robust control: A note on the timing of model uncertainty (2004)