PadicoTM: an open integration framework for communication middleware and runtimes. Computational grids are seen as the future emergent computing infrastructures. Their programming requires the use of several paradigms that are implemented through communication middleware and runtimes. However some of these middleware systems and runtimes are unable to take benefit of specific networking technologies available in grid infrastructures. In this paper, we describe an open integration framework that allows several communication middleware and runtimes to efficiently share the networking resources. Such framework encourages grid programmers to use the most suited communication paradigms for their applications independently from the underlying networks. Therefore, there is no obstacle to deploy the applications on a specific grid configuration.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bouziane, Hinde Lilia; Pérez, Christian; Priol, Thierry: Extending software component models with the master-worker paradigm (2010)
- Denis, Alexandre: Meta-communications in component-based communication frameworks for grids (2007) ioport
- Gautier, Thierry; Hamidi, Hamid-Reza: Re-scheduling invocations of services for RPC grids (2007)
- Costa, J. J.; Cortes, T.; Martorell, X.; Ayguade, E.; Labarta, J.: Running OpenMP applications efficiently on an everything-shared SDSM (2006)
- Pérez, Christian; Priol, Thierry; Ribes, André: A parallel CORBA component model for numerical code coupling (2002)