Fsplitting. A Macaulay2 package implementing an algorithm for computing compatibly Frobenius split subvarieties. The package FSplitting.m2 implements the algorithms described in the paper An algorithm for computing compatibly Frobenius split subvarieties by Moty Katzman and Karl Schwede.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Enescu, Florian; Ilioaea, Irina: Strong test ideals associated to Cartier algebras (2020)
- Hernández, Daniel J.; Núñez-Betancourt, Luis; Witt, Emily E.: Local (\mathfrakm)-adic constancy of (F)-pure thresholds and test ideals (2018)
- Katzman, Mordechai; Ma, Linquan; Smirnov, Ilya; Zhang, Wenliang: (D)-module and (F)-module length of local cohomology modules (2018)
- Boix, Alberto F.; De Stefani, Alessandro; Vanzo, Davide: An algorithm for constructing certain differential operators in positive characteristic (2015)
- Boix, Alberto F.; Katzman, Mordechai: An algorithm for producing F-pure ideals (2014)
- Katzman, Mordechai; Zhang, Wenliang: Annihilators of Artinian modules compatible with a Frobenius map (2014)
- Katzman, Mordechai; Schwede, Karl: An algorithm for computing compatibly Frobenius split subvarieties (2012)