R package ICS: Tools for Exploring Multivariate Data via ICS/ICA. The package implements Tyler et al.’s and Oja et al.’s method of two different scatter matrices to obtain an invariant coordinate system or independent components, depending on the underlying assumptions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Virta, Joni; Li, Bing; Nordhausen, Klaus; Oja, Hannu: Independent component analysis for tensor-valued data (2017)
- Alashwali, Fatimah; Kent, John T.: The use of a common location measure in the invariant coordinate selection and projection pursuit (2016)
- Daniel Fischer, Alain Berro, Klaus Nordhausen, Anne Ruiz-Gazen: REPPlab: An R package for detecting clusters and outliers using exploratory projection pursuit (2016) arXiv
- Dümbgen, Lutz; Nordhausen, Klaus; Schuhmacher, Heike: New algorithms for $M$-estimation of multivariate scatter and location (2016)
- Nordhausen, Klaus: On robustifying some second order blind source separation methods for nonstationary time series (2014)
- Rao, Marepalli B. (ed.); Rao, C. R. (ed.): Computational statistics with R (2014)
- Klaus Nordhausen; Hannu Oja: Multivariate L1 Statistical Methods: The Package MNM (2011)
- Nordhausen, Klaus; Oja, Hannu; Paindaveine, Davy: Signed-rank tests for location in the symmetric independent component model (2009)
- Klaus Nordhausen; Hannu Oja; David Tyler: Tools for Exploring Multivariate Data: The Package ICS (2008)