DCluster: Functions for the detection of spatial clusters of diseases. A set of functions for the detection of spatial clusters of disease using count data. Bootstrap is used to estimate sampling distributions of statistics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Aboukhamseen, S.M.; Soltani, A.R.; Najafi, M.: Modelling cluster detection in spatial scan statistics: formation of a spatial Poisson scanning window and an ADHD case study (2016)
- Bilancia, Massimo; Demarinis, Giacomo: Bayesian scanning of spatial disease rates with integrated nested Laplace approximation (INLA) (2014)
- Hossain, Md.Monir; Lawson, Andrew B.: Approximate methods in Bayesian point process spatial models (2009)
- Sauleau, Erik-A.; Musio, Monica; Etienne, Arnaud; Antoine Buemi: Comparison of three convolution prior spatial models for cancer incidence (2007)
- Gómez-Rubio, V.; Ferrándiz-Ferragud, J.; López-Quílez, A.: Detecting clusters of disease with R. (2005) ioport