The SmallGroups Library: This library has the status of an accepted GAP package, communicated in January 2002 by Mike F. Newman, Canberra. The SmallGroups Library contains all groups of certain ’small’ orders. The word ’Small’ is used to mean orders less than a certain bound and orders whose prime factorisation is small in some sense. The groups are sorted by their orders and they are listed up to isomorphism; that is, for each of the available orders a complete and irredundant list of isomorphism type representatives of groups is given. Currently, the library contains the following groups: ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Azizi, Abdelmalek; Talbi, Mohamed; Talbi, Mohammed; Derhem, Aïssa; Mayer, Daniel C.: The group Gal$(k_3^(2)|k)$ for $k=\mathbb Q(\sqrt-3,\sqrtd)$ of type $(3,3)$ (2016)
- Eick, Bettina; King, Simon: The isomorphism problem for graded algebras and its application to $\mathrmmod-p$ cohomology rings of small $p$-groups. (2016)
- Bush, Michael R.; Mayer, Daniel C.: 3-class field towers of exact length 3 (2015)
- Distler, Andreas; Kelsey, Tom: The semigroups of order 9 and their automorphism groups. (2014)
- Eick, Bettina; Horn, Max: The construction of finite solvable groups revisited. (2014)
- Koshitani, Shigeo; Müller, Jürgen; Noeske, Felix: Broué’s Abelian defect group conjecture for the sporadic simple Janko group $J_4$ revisited. (2014)
- Holthausen, Martin; Lindner, Manfred; Schmidt, Michael A.: CP and discrete flavour symmetries (2013)
- Mayer, Daniel C.: The distribution of second $p$-class groups on coclass graphs (2013)
- Eick, Bettina: Collection by polynomials in finite $p$-groups. (2012)
- Holthausen, Martin; Schmidt, Michael A.: Natural vacuum alignment from group theory: the minimal case (2012)
- Merle, Alexander; Zwicky, Roman: Explicit and spontaneous breaking of $\operatornameSU(3)$ into its finite subgroups (2012)