QDENSITY – a Mathematica quantum computer simulation. ... Finally, two examples of the construction and manipulation of cluster states, which are part of “one way computing” ideas, are included as an additional tool in the notebook Cluster.nb. A Mathematica palette containing most commands in QDENSITY is also included: QDENSpalette.nb.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Miszczak, Jarosław Adam: Generating and using truly random quantum states in Mathematica (2012)
- Loke, T.; Wang, J.B.: An efficient quantum circuit analyser on qubits and qudits (2011)
- Tabakin, Frank; Juliá-Díaz, Bruno: QCWAVE - A Mathematica quantum computer simulation update (2011)
- Juliá-Díaz, Bruno; Burdis, Joseph M.; Tabakin, Frank: QDENSITY - a Mathematica quantum computer simulation (2009)
- Tabakin, Frank; Juliá-Díaz, Bruno: QCMPI: A parallel environment for quantum computing (2009)
- Juliá-Díaz, Bruno; Burdis, Joseph M.; Tabakin, Frank: QDENSITY -- a Mathematica quantum computer simulation (2006)