QDENSITY – a Mathematica quantum computer simulation. ... Finally, two examples of the construction and manipulation of cluster states, which are part of “one way computing” ideas, are included as an additional tool in the notebook Cluster.nb. A Mathematica palette containing most commands in QDENSITY is also included: QDENSpalette.nb.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Sarkar, Shubhayan; Datta, Chandan: Can quantum discord increase in a quantum communication task? (2018)
- Miszczak, J. A.: States and channels in quantum mechanics without complex numbers (2017)
- Miszczak, Jarosław Adam: Generating and using truly random quantum states in \textttMathematica (2012)
- Loke, T.; Wang, J. B.: An efficient quantum circuit analyser on qubits and qudits (2011)
- Tabakin, Frank; Juliá-Díaz, Bruno: QCWAVE - A Mathematica quantum computer simulation update (2011)
- Gerdt, Vladimir P.; Kragler, Robert; Prokopenya, Alexander N.: A Mathematica package for simulation of quantum computation (2009)
- Juliá-Díaz, Bruno; Burdis, Joseph M.; Tabakin, Frank: QDENSITY - a Mathematica quantum computer simulation (2009)
- Tabakin, Frank; Juliá-Díaz, Bruno: QCMPI: A parallel environment for quantum computing (2009)
- Juliá-Díaz, Bruno; Burdis, Joseph M.; Tabakin, Frank: QDENSITY -- a Mathematica quantum computer simulation (2006)