GAP package Polycyclic: Computation with polycyclic groups. This package provides various algorithms for computations with polycyclic groups defined by polycyclic presentations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Eick, Bettina; Horn, Max: The construction of finite solvable groups revisited. (2014)
- Blyth, Russell D.; Morse, Robert Fitzgerald: Computing the nonabelian tensor squares of polycyclic groups. (2009)
- de Graaf, Willem A.; Pavan, Andrea: Constructing arithmetic subgroups of unipotent groups. (2009)
- Eick, Bettina: Computing $p$-groups with trivial Schur multiplicator. (2009)
- Kohl, Stefan: Algorithms for a class of infinite permutation groups. (2008)
- Moravec, Primož: The exponents of nonabelian tensor products of groups. (2008)
- Nickel, Werner: Matrix representations for torsion-free nilpotent groups by Deep Thought. (2006)
- Assmann, Björn; Eick, Bettina: Computing polycyclic presentations for polycyclic rational matrix groups. (2005)
- Eick, Bettina; Ostheimer, Gretchen: On the orbit-stabilizer problem for integral matrix actions of polycyclic groups. (2003)
- Dekimpe, Karel; Eick, Bettina: Computational aspects of group extensions and their applications in topology (2002)
- Eick, Bettina: On the Fitting subgroup of a polycyclic-by-finite group and its applications (2001)