GAP package QuaGroup: a package for doing computations with quantum groups. The package QuaGroup contains functionality for working with quantized enveloping algebras of finite-dimensional semisimple Lie algebras.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Elliot, Ross; Gukov, Sergei: Exceptional knot homology (2016)
- Xu, Yongjun; Yang, Shilin: PBW-deformations of quantum groups (2014)
- Putzka, Jens Frederik Bernhard: A toolbox to compute the cohomology of arithmetic groups in case of the group (\mathrmSp_2(\mathbbZ)). (2013)
- Grabowski, Jan E.: Examples of quantum cluster algebras associated to partial flag varieties. (2011)
- Kolb, Stefan; Pellegrini, Jacopo: Braid group actions on coideal subalgebras of quantized enveloping algebras (2011)
- de Graaf, Willem A.: Constructing canonical bases of quantized enveloping algebras (2002)