GAP package XMod: Crossed Modules and Cat1-Groups. The XMod package provides a collection of functions for computing with crossed modules and cat1-groups, their derivations and sections, morphisms of these structures, and higher-dimensional generalisations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Arvasi, Z.; Odabaş, A.: Computing 2-dimensional algebras: crossed modules and $\textCat^1$-algebras (2016)
- Odabaş, A.; Uslu, E.Ö.; Ilgaz, E.: Isoclinism of crossed modules (2016)
- Alp, Murat; Wensley, Christopher D.: Automorphisms and homotopies of groupoids and crossed modules (2010)
- Alp, Murat: Enumeration of $1$-truncated simplicial groups of low order (2004)
- Brown, Ronald: Crossed complexes and homotopy groupoids as non commutative tools for higher dimensional local-to-global problems (2004)
- Brown, Ronald; Wensley, Christopher D.: Computation and homotopical applications of induced crossed modules (2003)
- Alp, Murat: Sections in GAP (2001)
- Alp, Murat; Wensley, Christopher D.: Enumeration of $\textcat^1$-groups of low order (2000)