PROPATH: A Program Package for Thermophysical Properties of Fluids. PROPATH is a subroutine/function type computer program package for thermophysical properties of fluids written by FORTRAN77, with which one can get thermophysical properties quite easily on referring these subroutines and/or functions from his/her FORTRAN main program unit like the trigonometric functions. Single shot programs through which a user can find properties on his/her computer display point by point interactively are prepared as well. In addition, some PROPATH functions can also be referred to as functions of Microsoft EXCEL97(E-PROPATH).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kim, Seong-Jin; Park, Goon-Cherl: Interfacial heat transfer of condensing bubble in subcooled boiling flow at low pressure (2011)
- Yamamoto, Satoru; Furusawa, Takashi; Matsuzawa, Ryo: Numerical simulation of supercritical carbon dioxide flows across critical point (2011)
- Yamamoto, Satoru; Furusawa, Takashi; Matsuzawa, Ryo: Supercritical-fluid flow simulations across critical point (2011)
- He, S.; Kim, W.S.; Bae, J.H.: Assessment of performance of turbulence models in predicting supercritical pressure heat transfer in a vertical tube (2008)
- Bae, Joong Hun; Yoo, Jung Yul; Choi, Haecheon: Direct numerical simulation of turbulent supercritical flows with heat transfer (2005)