Higher-level 𝔰𝔩 2 conformal blocks divisors on M ¯ 0,n . This paper continues the recent investigation of the role played by the determinants of conformal block vector bundles with regard to the birational geometry of the moduli space curves (genus zero, primarily, in the present case). These vector bundles were studied quite actively in the 90s and early 2000s due to their fascinating interplay between algebraic geometry (generalized theta functions), representation theory (Kac-Moody algebras and loop groups) and mathematical physics (conformal field theory and other variants). One of the high points of the theory from those days is the Verlinde formula, a remarkable formula involving various trigonometric functions, among other things, that computes the rank of these vector bundles. ...
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Belkale, P.; Gibney, A.; Mukhopadhyay, Swarnava: Nonvanishing of conformal blocks divisors on $ \overline\mathrmM_0,n $ (2016)
- Belkale, Prakash; Gibney, Angela; Kazanova, Anna: Scaling of conformal blocks and generalized theta functions over $\overline\mathcal M_g,n$ (2016)
- Kazanova, Anna: On $S_n$-invariant conformal blocks vector bundles of rank one on $\overlineM_0,n$ (2016)
- Alexeev, Valery; Gibney, Angela; Swinarski, David: Higher-level $\fraksl_2$ conformal blocks divisors on $\overlineM_0,n$ (2014)
- Fakhruddin, Najmuddin: Chern classes of conformal blocks (2012)