SIPAMPL is an environment for coding semi-infinite programming (SIP) problems. This environment includes a database containing a set of SIP problems that have been collected from the literature and a set of routines. It allows users to code their own SIP problems in AMPL, to use any problem already in the database, and to develop and test any SIP solver. The SIPAMPL routines support the interface between a potential SIP solver and test problems coded in AMPL. SIPAMPL also provides a tool that allows the selection of problems from the database with specified characteristics. As a concept demonstration, we show how MATLAB can use SIPAMPL to solve the problems in the database. The Linux and Microsoft Windows versions together with the database of coded problems are freely available via the web.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Goberna, M. A.; López, M. A.: Recent contributions to linear semi-infinite optimization: an update (2018)
- Goberna, M. A.; López, M. A.: Recent contributions to linear semi-infinite optimization (2017)
- Auslender, A.; Ferrer, A.; Goberna, M. A.; López, M. A.: Comparative study of RPSALG algorithm for convex semi-infinite programming (2015)
- Liu, Weiai; Wang, Changyu: A smoothing Levenberg-Marquardt method for generalized semi-infinite programming (2013)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Ferreira, Eugénio C.: Air pollution control with semi-infinite programming (2009)
- López, Marco; Still, Georg: Semi-infinite programming (2007)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.: Tools for robotic trajectory planning using cubic splines and semi-infinite programming (2006)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: SIPAMPL: semi-infinite programming with AMPL (2004)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: Robot trajectory planning with semi-infinite programming. (2004)
- Vaz, A. Ismael F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: A sequential quadratic programming with a dual parametrization approach to nonlinear semi-infinite programming (2003)
- Vaz, A. Ismeal F.; Fernandes, Edite M. G. P.; Gomes, M. Paula S. F.: A quasi-Newton interior point method for semi-infinite programming (2003)