NONSAP — A nonlinear structural analysis program. The current version of the computer program NONSAP for linear and nonlinear, static and dynamic finite element analysis is presented. The solution capabilities, the numerical techniques used, the finite element library, the logical construction of the program and storage allocations are discussed. The solutions of some sample problems considered during the development of the program are presented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Mircevska, Violeta; Bickovski, Vladimir; Aleksov, Ivana; Hristovski, Viktor: Influence of irregular canyon shape on location of truncation surface (2013)
- Akköse, Mehmet; Şimşek, Erman: Non-linear seismic response of concrete gravity dams to near-fault ground motions including dam-water-sediment-foundation interaction (2010)
- Akköse, Mehmet; Adanur, Süleyman; Bayraktar, Alemdar; Dumanoğlu, A.Aydın: Elasto-plastic earthquake response of arch dams including fluid-structure interaction by the Lagrangian approach (2008)
- Ladopoulos, E. G.: 3D elastostatics by coupling method of singular integral equations with finite elements (2002)
- Hachemi, A.; Weichert, D.: Numerical shakedown analysis of damaged structures (1998)
- Chang, T.Y.; Sawamiphakdi, K.: Large deflection and post-buckling analysis of shell structures (1982)
- Chien, Wei-zang: Dynamic finite element with diagonalized consistent mass matrix and elastic-plastic impact calculation (1982)
- Hughes, Thomas J.R.; Liu, Wing Kam: Nonlinear finite element analysis of shells. II. Two-dimensional shells (1981)
- Kalev, I.; Gluck, J.: Cyclic elastic-plastic dynamic analysis by the finite element method (1977)
- Melosh, R.J.: Critical features of the finite element method (1976)