R package mvabund: statistical methods for analysing multivariate abundance data. A set of tools for displaying, modeling and analysing multivariate abundance data in community ecology. See mvabund-package.Rd for details of overall package organization. The package is implemented with the Gnu Scientific Library (http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/) and Rcpp (http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rcpp.html) R / C++ classes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hwang, Wen-Han; Blakey, Rachel V.; Stoklosa, Jakub: Right-censored mixed Poisson count models with detection times (2020)
- Warton, David I.: Why you cannot transform your way out of trouble for small counts (2018)
- Ullah, Insha; Jones, Beatrix: Regularised MANOVA for high-dimensional data (2015)
- Gijbels, Irène; Omelka, Marek: Testing for homogeneity of multivariate dispersions using dissimilarity measures (2013)
- Scherer, Ralph; Schaarschmidt, Frank; Prescher, Sabine; Priesnitz, Kai U.: Simultaneous confidence intervals for comparing biodiversity indices estimated from overdispersed count data (2013)