Altair HyperMesh is a high-performance finite element pre-processor to prepare even the largest models, starting from import of CAD geometry to exporting an analysis run for various disciplines. HyperMesh enables engineers to receive high quality meshes with maximum accuracy in the shortest time possible. A complete set of geometry editing tools helps to efficiently prepare CAD models for the meshing process. Meshing algorithms for shell and solid elements provide full level of control, or can be used in automatic mode. Altair’s BatchMeshing technology meshes hundreds of files precisely in the background to match user-defined standards. HyperMesh offers the biggest variety of solid meshing capabilities in the market, including domain specific methods such as SPH, NVH or CFD meshing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Comis Da Ronco, Claudio; Ponza, Rita; Benini, Ernesto: Aerodynamic shape optimization in aeronautics: a fast and effective multi-objective approach (2014)
- Kim, Woochul; Song, Yong Han; Kim, Jae Eun: Topology optimization of actuator arms in hard disk drives for reducing bending resonance-induced off-tracks (2012) ioport
- Jang, Gang-Won; Yoon, Min-Su; Park, Jae Ha: Lightweight flatbed trailer design by using topology and thickness optimization (2010) ioport
- Tang, Yucheng; Chen, Jun: Robust design of sheet metal forming process based on adaptive importance sampling (2010)
- Cimolin, Flavio; Vadori, Roberto; Canuto, Claudio: Springback compensation in deep drawing applications (2008)