PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing. psmatch2 implements full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing. This routine supersedes the previous ’psmatch’ routine of B. Sianesi. The April 2012 revision of pstest changes the syntax of that command.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Heissel, Jennifer: The relative benefits of live versus online delivery: evidence from virtual Algebra I in North Carolina (2016) MathEduc
- John, Katrin; Thomsen, Stephan L.: School-track environment or endowment: what determines different other-regarding behavior across peer groups? (2015)
- von Eije, Henk; Goyal, Abhinav; Muckley, Cal B.: Does the information content of payout initiations and omissions influence firm risks? (2014)
- Hill, Jennifer; Su, Yu-Sung: Assessing lack of common support in causal inference using Bayesian nonparametrics: Implications for evaluating the effect of breastfeeding on children’s cognitive outcomes (2013)
- McCormick, Meghan P.; O’Connor, Erin E.; Cappella, Elise; McClowry, Sandee G.: Teacher-child relationships and academic achievement: a multilevel propensity score model approach (2013) MathEduc