Marc is a powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite element analysis solution to accurately simulate the response of your products under static, dynamic and multi-physics loading scenarios. Marc’s versatility in modeling nonlinear material behaviors and transient environmental conditions makes it ideal to solution for your complex design problems. With its innovative technologies and modeling methodologies, Marc enables you to simulate complex real world behavior of mechanical systems making it best suited to address your manufacturing and design problems in a single environment. With the solution schemes that are smarter and designed to provide the performance that you need by taking full advantage of your hardware, combined with an easy to use modeling solution, you can truly discover and explore nature’s inherent nonlinearities. Whether your designs involve large deformation and strains, nonlinear materials, complex contact or interaction between multiple physics, Marc is capable of helping you solve the problems giving you insight into product behavior.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Landkammer, Philipp; Steinmann, Paul: A non-invasive heuristic approach to shape optimization in forming (2016)
- Dehning, Carsten; Bierwisch, Claas; Kraft, Torsten: Co-simulations of discrete and finite element codes (2015)
- Korobeinikov, S.N.; Oleinikov, A.A.; Larichkin, A.U.; Babichev, A.V.; Alekhin, V.V.: Computer implementation of Lagrangian formulation of Hencky/s isotropic hyperelastic material constitutive relations (2013)
- Müller, Sebastian; Kästner, Markus; Brummund, Jörg; Ulbricht, Volker: On the numerical handling of fractional viscoelastic material models in a FE analysis (2013)
- Shutov, A.V.; Landgraf, R.; Ihlemann, J.: An explicit solution for implicit time stepping in multiplicative finite strain viscoelasticity (2013)
- Bormotin, K.S.; Oleĭnikov, A.I.: Variational principles and optimal solutions of the inverse problems of creep bending of plates (2012)
- Cardoso, Rui P.R.; Yoon, Jeong Whan: Stress integration method for a nonlinear kinematic/isotropic hardening model and its characterization based on polycrystal plasticity (2009)
- Mallon, N.J.; Fey, R.H.B.; Nijmeijer, H.: Dynamic stability of a thin cylindrical shell with top mass subjected to harmonic base-acceleration (2008)
- Mackenzie-Helnwein, Peter; Müllner, Herbert W.; Eberhardsteiner, Josef; Mang, Herbert A.: Analysis of layered wooden shells using an orthotropic elasto-plastic model for multi-axial loading of clear spruce wood (2005)
- Bontcheva, Nikolina; Petzov, Georgi; Iankov, Roumen: Numerical investigation of microstructure evolution in metal forming processes (2004)
- Sze, K. Y.; Zheng, S.-J.: A stabilized hybrid-stress solid element for geometrically nonlinear homogeneous and laminated shell analyses (2002)