The dynamic dictionary of mathematical functions (DDMF). We describe the main features of the Dynamic Dictionary of Mathematical Functions (version 1.5). It is a website consisting of interactive tables of mathematical formulas on elementary and special functions. The formulas are automatically generated by computer algebra routines. The user can ask for more terms of the expansions, more digits of the numerical values, or proofs of some of the formulas.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Salvy, Bruno: Linear differential equations as a data structure (2019)
- Borwein, Jonathan M.; Corless, Robert M.: Gamma and factorial in the Monthly (2018)
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Some open problems related to creative telescoping (2017)
- Benoit, Alexandre; Chyzak, Frédéric; Darrasse, Alexis; Gerhold, Stefan; Mezzarobba, Marc; Salvy, Bruno: The dynamic dictionary of mathematical functions (DDMF) (2010)
- Salvy, Bruno: The dynamic dictionary of mathematical functions (2010)