Matlab function fmincon: Find minimum of constrained nonlinear multivariable function. fmincon attempts to find a constrained minimum of a scalar function of several variables starting at an initial estimate. This is generally referred to as constrained nonlinear optimization or nonlinear programming.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Ngueveu, Sandra Ulrich; Caux, Stéphane; Messine, Frédéric; Guemri, Mouloud: Heuristics and lower bounds for minimizing fuel consumption in hybrid-electrical vehicles (2017)
- Suen, Sze-chuan; Goldhaber-Fiebert, Jeremy D.; Brandeau, Margaret L.: Risk stratification in compartmental epidemic models: where to draw the line? (2017)
- Zhu, Zhichuan; Yu, Bo: Globally convergent homotopy algorithm for solving the KKT systems to the principal-agent bilevel programming (2017)
- Braithwaite, Stephen; Addie, Ronald Geoffrey: Optimal choice of test signals for linear channel estimation using second order statistics (2014)
- Zhu, Zhichuan; Yu, Bo; Yang, Li: Globally convergent homotopy method for designing piecewise linear deterministic contractual function (2014)
- Meyer, Richard T.; Decarlo, Raymond A.; Meckl, Peter H.; Doktorcik, Chris; Pekarek, Steve: Hybrid model predictive power management of a fuel cell-battery vehicle (2013)
- McCullough, Paul; Bacon, Mark; Olgac, Nejat; Sierra, Daniel A.; Cepeda-Gomez, Rudy: A Lyapunov treatment of swarm coordination under conflict (2011)
- Ortega, J. A.; Ulm, F.-J.; Abousleiman, Y.: The effect of particle shape and grain-scale properties of shale: a micromechanics approach (2010)
- Balasundaram, Balabhaskar; Butenko, Sergiy: On a polynomial fractional formulation for independence number of a graph (2006)