NumericalAlgebraicGeometry -- Numerical Algebraic Geometry. The package NumericalAlgebraicGeometry, also known as NAG4M2 (Numerical Algebraic Geometry for Macaulay2), implements methods of polynomial homotopy continuation to solve systems of polynomial equations and describe positive-dimensional complex algebraic varieties. A version of the package is distributed with the latest version of Macaulay2.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hauenstein, Jonathan D.; Liddell, Alan C.: Certified predictor-corrector tracking for Newton homotopies (2016)
- Jensen, Anders; Leykin, Anton; Yu, Josephine: Computing tropical curves via homotopy continuation (2016)
- Bates, Daniel J.; Niemerg, Matthew: Using monodromy to avoid high precision in homotopy continuation (2014)
- Chen, Tianran; Lee, Tsung-Lin; Li, Tien-Yien: Hom4ps-3: a parallel numerical solver for systems of polynomial equations based on polyhedral homotopy continuation methods (2014)
- Beltrán, Carlos; Leykin, Anton: Robust certified numerical homotopy tracking (2013)
- Beltrán, Carlos; Pardo, Luis Miguel: Fast linear homotopy to find approximate zeros of polynomial systems (2011)