FortMP is a state of the art optimisation system designed to solve a wide range of well known classes of mathematical programming problems including large-scale linear, variable separable, mixed integer, quadratic and quadratic mixed integer problems. The robustness of our FortMP solver has been explored and published in the Mathematical Programming Journal (page 5, 4th paragraph, second sentence).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bartholomew-Biggs, M. C.; Kane, S. J.: A global optimization problem in portfolio selection (2009)
- Chinneck, John W.: Feasibility and infeasibility in optimization. Algorithms and computational methods. (2008)
- Messina, Vincenzina; Bosetti, Valentina: Integrating stochastic programming and decision tree techniques in land conversion problems (2006)
- Fourer, Robert; Lopes, Leo; Martin, Kipp: LPFML: A W3C XML schema for linear and integer programming (2005)
- Jobst, Norbert J.; Zenios, Stavros A.: Tracking bond indices in an integrated market and credit risk environment (2003)
- Darby-Dowman, K.; Barker, S.; Audsley, E.; Parsons, D.: A two-stage stochastic programming with recourse model for determining robust planting plans in horticulture (2000)
- MirHassani, S. A.; Lucas, C.; Mitra, G.; Messina, E.; Poojari, C. A.: Computational solution of capacity planning models under uncertainty (2000)
- Maros, István: A piecewise linear dual procedure in mixed integer programming (1998)
- Maros, István; Mitra, Gautam: Strategies for creating advanced bases for large-scale linear programming problems. (1998)