StarExec: Starexec is a cross community logic solving service under development at the University of Iowa under the direction of principal investigators Aaron Stump (Iowa), Geoff Sutcliffe (University of Miami), and Cesare Tinelli (Iowa). Our goal is to provide a shared logic solving infrastructure to researchers to manage benchmark libraries, community membership, and provide solver execution on a large cluster and facilitate translation between logics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Balyo, Tomáš; Biere, Armin; Iser, Markus; Sinz, Carsten: SAT race 2015 (2016)
- Aoto, Takahito; Hirokawa, Nao; Nagele, Julian; Nishida, Naoki; Zankl, Harald: Confluence Competition 2015 (2015)
- Cok, David R.; Stump, Aaron; Weber, Tjark: The 2013 evaluation of SMT-COMP and SMT-LIB (2015)
- Reynolds, Andrew; Blanchette, Jasmin Christian: A decision procedure for (co)datatypes in SMT solvers (2015)
- Stump, Aaron; Sutcliffe, Geoff; Tinelli, Cesare: StarExec: a cross-community infrastructure for logic solving (2014)
- Charwat, Günther; Ianni, Giovambattista; Krennwallner, Thomas; Kronegger, Martin; Pfandler, Andreas; Redl, Christoph; Schwengerer, Martin; Spendier, Lara Katharina; Wallner, Johannes Peter; Xiao, Guohui: VCWC: a versioning competition workflow compiler (2013)