StarExec: Starexec is a cross community logic solving service under development at the University of Iowa under the direction of principal investigators Aaron Stump (Iowa), Geoff Sutcliffe (University of Miami), and Cesare Tinelli (Iowa). Our goal is to provide a shared logic solving infrastructure to researchers to manage benchmark libraries, community membership, and provide solver execution on a large cluster and facilitate translation between logics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Reynolds, Andrew; Blanchette, Jasmin Christian: A decision procedure for (co)datatypes in SMT solvers (2017)
- Sternagel, Christian; Sternagel, Thomas: Certifying confluence of quasi-decreasing strongly deterministic conditional term rewrite systems (2017)
- Balyo, Tomáš; Biere, Armin; Iser, Markus; Sinz, Carsten: SAT race 2015 (2016)
- Liang, Tianyi; Reynolds, Andrew; Tsiskaridze, Nestan; Tinelli, Cesare; Barrett, Clark; Deters, Morgan: An efficient SMT solver for string constraints (2016)
- Aoto, Takahito; Hirokawa, Nao; Nagele, Julian; Nishida, Naoki; Zankl, Harald: Confluence Competition 2015 (2015)
- Cok, David R.; Stump, Aaron; Weber, Tjark: The 2013 evaluation of SMT-COMP and SMT-LIB (2015)
- Heinle, Albert; Levandovskyy, Viktor: The SDEval benchmarking toolkit (2015)
- Reynolds, Andrew; Blanchette, Jasmin Christian: A decision procedure for (co)datatypes in SMT solvers (2015)
- Demri, Stéphane (ed.); Kapur, Deepak (ed.); Weidenbach, Christoph (ed.): Automated reasoning. 7th international joint conference, IJCAR 2014, held as part of the Vienna summer of logic, VSL 2014, Vienna, Austria, July 19--22, 2014. Proceedings (2014)
- Stump, Aaron; Sutcliffe, Geoff; Tinelli, Cesare: StarExec: a cross-community infrastructure for logic solving (2014)
- Charwat, Günther; Ianni, Giovambattista; Krennwallner, Thomas; Kronegger, Martin; Pfandler, Andreas; Redl, Christoph; Schwengerer, Martin; Spendier, Lara Katharina; Wallner, Johannes Peter; Xiao, Guohui: VCWC: a versioning competition workflow compiler (2013)