Coala: a compiler from action languages to ASP. Action languages allow for compactly describing dynamic domains. They are usually implemented by compilation, e.g., to Answer Set Programming. To this end, we developed a tool, called Coala, offering manifold compilation techniques for several action languages. We provide an overview of the salient and distinctive features of Coala as well as an experimental comparison of them.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Babb, Joseph; Lee, Joohyung: Cplus 2ASP: computing action language $\cal C$+ in answer set programming (2013)
- Artikis, Alexander: Dynamic specification of open agent systems (2012)
- Erdem, Esra; Patoglu, Volkan: Applications of action languages in cognitive robotics (2012)
- Ferraris, Paolo; Lee, Joohyung; Lierler, Yuliya; Lifschitz, Vladimir; Yang, Fangkai: Representing first-order causal theories by logic programs (2012)
- Casolary, Michael; Lee, Joohyung: Representing the language of the causal calculator in answer set programming (2011)
- Gebser, Martin; Grote, Torsten; Schaub, Torsten: Coala: a compiler from action languages to ASP (2010)
- Lifschitz, Vladimir; Yang, Fangkai: Translating first-order causal theories into answer set programming (2010)