HSAUR: A Handbook of Statistical Analyses Using R. Functions, data sets, analyses and examples from the book ‘A Handbook of Statistical Analyses Using R’ (Brian S. Everitt and Torsten Hothorn, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2006). The first chapter of the book, which is entitled ‘An Introduction to R’, is completely included in this package, for all other chapters, a vignette containing all data analyses is available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Gomes-Gonçalves, Erika; Gzyl, Henryk; Mayoral, Silvia: Maxentropic approach to decompound aggregate risk losses (2015)
- Cheung, Yin Bun: Statistical analysis of human growth and development (2014)
- Hothorn, Torsten; Everitt, Brian S.: A handbook of statistical analyses using R (2014)
- Lafaye de Micheaux, Pierre; Drouilhet, Rémy; Liquet, Beno^ıt: The R software. Mastering the language. Effecting statistical analyses. (2014)
- Lafaye de Micheaux, Pierre; Drouilhet, Rémy; Liquet, Benoit: The R software. Fundamentals of programming and statistical analysis. Transl. from the French by Robin Ryder (2013)
- Kauermann, Göran; Küchenhoff, Helmut: Samples. Methods and practical application with R (2011)
- Lafaye de Micheaux, Pierre; Drouilhet, Rémy; Liquet, Beno^ıt: The R software. Mastering the language. Effecting statistical analyses. (2011)
- Millar, Russell B.: Maximum likelihood estimation and inference. With examples in R, SAS and ADMB (2011)
- Everitt, Brian S.; Hothorn, Torsten: A handbook of statistical analyses using R. (2010)
- Horton, Nicholas J.; Kleinman, Ken: Using R for data management, statistical analysis, and graphics. (2010)
- Chambers, John M.: Software for data analysis. Programming with R (2008)