HSAUR2: A Handbook of Statistical Analyses Using R (2nd Edition). Functions, data sets, analyses and examples from the second edition of the book ‘A Handbook of Statistical Analyses Using R’ (Brian S. Everitt and Torsten Hothorn, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2008). The first chapter of the book, which is entitled ‘An Introduction to R’, is completely included in this package, for all other chapters, a vignette containing all data analyses is available. In addition, the package contains Sweave code for producing slides for selected chapters (see HSAUR2/inst/slides).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Moghimbeygi, M.; Golalizadeh, M.: Spherical logistic distribution (2020)
- O’Hagan, Adrian; Murphy, Thomas Brendan; Scrucca, Luca; Gormley, Isobel Claire: Investigation of parameter uncertainty in clustering using a Gaussian mixture model via jackknife, bootstrap and weighted likelihood bootstrap (2019)
- Hahn, Sonja; Salmaso, Luigi: A comparison of different synchronized permutation approaches to testing effects in two-level two-factor unbalanced ANOVA designs (2017)
- Tattar, Prabhanjan N.; Ramaiah, Suresh; Manjunath, B. G.: A course in statistics with R (2016)
- Kurt Hornik; Bettina Grün: movMF: An R Package for Fitting Mixtures of von Mises-Fisher Distributions (2014) not zbMATH
- Lovison, Gianfranco: A note on adjusted responses, fitted values and residuals in generalized linear models (2014)
- Everitt, Brian S.; Hothorn, Torsten: A handbook of statistical analyses using R. (2010)