Software for learning arithmetic and algebra: Aplusix is an innovative software, developed by the Laboratoire d’Informatique de Grenoble to help students learn arithmetic and algebra. Aplusix reinforces students’ skills, reduces mistakes in their working out, and shows students how to solve exercises. Good arithmetic and algebra skills are necessary for further studies. Aplusix is an excellent addition to school and extracurricular training. It can be used independently or with the guidance of a teacher or a tutor.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Maffei, Laura; Mariotti, M. Alessandra: Mediating the meaning of algebraic equivalence: exploiting the graph potential (2013)
- Banerjee, Rakhi; Subramaniam, K.: Evolution of a teaching approach for beginning algebra (2012)
- Cohen, A.M.; Cuypers, H.; Verrijzer, R.: Mathematical context in interactive documents (2010)
- Heeren, Bastiaan; Jeuring, Johan; Gerdes, Alex: Specifying rewrite strategies for interactive exercises (2010)
- Bradford, Russell; Davenport, James H.; Sangwin, Christopher J.: A comparison of equality in computer algebra and correctness in mathematical pedagogy (2009)
- Heeren, Bastiaan; Jeuring, Johan: Canonical forms in interactive exercise assistants (2009)