A benchmark library of mixed-integer optimal control problems. The main intention is to provide algorithm developers with a set of challenging problems to evaluate their numerical optimization methods. An important focus is given on reproducibility of optimal solutions. As, in contrast to say linear programming, there are no standard formats for the formulation of such problems, and they often show completely different characteristics, these pages dedicate some space for a thorough description of problem and solutions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kirches, C.; Lenders, F.; Manns, P.: Approximation properties and tight bounds for constrained mixed-integer optimal control (2020)
- Jung, Michael N.; Kirches, Christian; Sager, Sebastian; Sass, Susanne: Computational approaches for mixed integer optimal control problems with indicator constraints (2018)
- Janka, Dennis; Körkel, Stefan; Bock, Hans Georg: Direct multiple shooting for nonlinear optimum experimental design (2015)
- Kirches, Christian; Leyffer, Sven: TACO: a toolkit for AMPL control optimization (2013)
- Sager, Sebastian: A benchmark library of mixed-integer optimal control problems (2012)
- Sager, Sebastian; Bock, Hans Georg; Diehl, Moritz: The integer approximation error in mixed-integer optimal control (2012)
- Kirches, Christian; Sager, Sebastian; Bock, Hans Georg; Schlöder, Johannes P.: Time-optimal control of automobile test drives with gear shifts (2010)
- Schlüter, Martin; Gerdts, Matthias: The oracle penalty method (2010)