Jtlv: A Framework for Developing Verification Algorithms. Jtlv is a computer-aided verification scripting environment offering state-of-the-art Integrated Developer Environment for algorithmic verification applications. Jtlv may be viewed as a new, and much enhanced Tlv , with Java rather than Tlv-basic as the scripting language. JTLV attaches its internal parsers as an Eclipse editor, and facilitates a rich, common, and abstract verification developer environment that is implemented as an Eclipse plugin.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- De Giacomo, Giuseppe; Gerevini, Alfonso Emilio; Patrizi, Fabio; Saetti, Alessandro; Sardina, Sebastian: Agent planning programs (2016)
- Lv, Guanfeng; Su, Kaile; Xu, Yanyan: Cacbdd: a BDD package with dynamic cache management (2013) ioport
- Balaban, Ittai; Pnueli, Amir; Sa’ar, Yaniv; Zuck, Lenore D.: Verification of multi-linked heaps (2012)
- Bloem, Roderick; Jobstmann, Barbara; Piterman, Nir; Pnueli, Amir; Sa’ar, Yaniv: Synthesis of Reactive(1) designs (2012)
- Harel, David; Segall, Itai: Synthesis from scenario-based specifications (2012)
- Pnueli, Amir; Sa’ar, Yaniv; Zuck, Lenore D.: Jtlv: a framework for developing verification algorithms (2010) ioport