MILAMIN: Matlab-based finite element method solver for large problems. MILAMIN is a finite element method implementation in native MATLAB that is capable of doing one million degrees of freedom per minute on a modern desktop computer. This includes pre-processing, solving, and post-processing. The MILAMIN strategies and package are applicable to a broad class of problems in Earth science.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Cuvelier, François; Japhet, Caroline; Scarella, Gilles: An efficient way to assemble finite element matrices in vector languages (2016)
- Schmalholz, Stefan M.; Schmid, Daniel W.: Folding in power-law viscous multi-layers (2012)
- Andreassen, Erik; Clausen, Anders; Schevenels, Mattias; Lazarov, Boyan S.; Sigmund, Ole: Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines of code (2011)
- Krotkiewski, Marcin; Ligaarden, Ingeborg S.; Lie, Knut-Andreas; Schmid, Daniel W.: On the importance of the Stokes-Brinkman equations for computing effective permeability in karst reservoirs (2011)
- Krotkiewski, M.; Dabrowski, M.: Parallel symmetric sparse matrix-vector product on scalar multi-core CPUs (2010)