Suggar: A general capability moving body overset grid assembly. The Structured, Unstructured, and Generalized overset Grid AssembleR (SUGGAR) code is an overset grid assembly program designed for moving body simulations that can create an overset composite grid from structured, unstructured, and/or general polyhedral grids for node and cell centered flow solvers. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Carrica, Pablo M.; Sadat-Hosseini, Hamid; Stern, Frederick: CFD analysis of broaching for a model surface combatant with explicit simulation of moving rudders and rotating propellers (2012)
- Castro, Alejandro M.; Carrica, Pablo M.; Stern, Frederick: Full scale self-propulsion computations using discretized propeller for the KRISO container ship KCS (2011)
- Carrica, P.M.; Huang, J.; Noack, R.; Kaushik, D.; Smith, B.; Stern, F.: Large-scale DES computations of the forward speed diffraction and pitch and heave problems for a surface combatant (2010)
- Liu, Jingxin; Akay, Hasan U.; Ecer, Akin; Payli, Resat U.: Flows around moving bodies using a dynamic unstructured overset-grid method (2010)
- Sitaraman, Jayanarayanan; Floros, Matthew; Wissink, Andrew; Potsdam, Mark: Parallel domain connectivity algorithm for unsteady flow computations using overlapping and adaptive grids (2010)
- Koomullil, Roy; Cheng, Gary; Soni, Bharat; Noack, Ralph; Prewitt, Nathan: Moving-body simulations using overset framework with rigid body dynamics (2008)
- Carrica, Pablo M.; Wilson, Robert V.; Noack, Ralph W.; Stern, Fred: Ship motions using single-phase level set with dynamic overset grids (2007)