Spectronet: a package for computing spectra and median networks. Spectronet is a package that uses various methods for exploring and visualising complex evolutionary signals. Given an alignment in NEXUS format, the package works by computing a collection of weighted splits or bipartitions of the taxa and then allows the user to interactively analyse the resulting collection using tools such as Lento-plots and median networks. The package is highly interactive and available for PCs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Eslahchi, Changiz; Hassanzadeh, Reza; Mottaghi, Ehsan; Habibi, Mahnaz; Pezeshk, Hamid; Sadeghi, Mehdi: Constructing circular phylogenetic networks from weighted quartets using simulated annealing (2012)
- Bryant, David: Hadamard phylogenetic methods and the $n$-taxon process (2009)
- Willson, Stephen J.: Unique solvability of certain hybrid networks from their distances (2006)
- Hendy, Michael D.: Hadamard conjugation: an analytic tool for phylogenetics (2005)