Asyrec: A Maple package for computing the asymptotics of solutions of linear recurrence equations with polynomial coefficients.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Shalosh B. Ekhad, Doron Zeilberger: On the number of Singular Vector Tuples of Hyper-Cubical Tensors (2016) arXiv
- Shar, Nathaniel; Zeilberger, Doron: The (ordinary) generating functions enumerating $123$-avoiding words with $r$ occurrences of each of $1, 2, \dots, n$ are always algebraic (2016)
- Godbole, Anant; Goyt, Adam; Herdan, Jennifer; Pudwell, Lara: Pattern avoidance in ordered set partitions (2014)
- Ekhad, Shalosh B.; Zeilberger, Doron: Balls in boxes: variations on a theme of Warren Ewens and Herbert Wilf (2013)
- Marberg, Eric: Crossings and nestings in colored set partitions (2013)
- Kauers, Manuel; Zeilberger, Doron: The computational challenge of enumerating high-dimensional rook walks (2011)
- Mezzarobba, Marc; Salvy, Bruno: Effective bounds for P-recursive sequences (2010)