Asyrec: A Maple package for computing the asymptotics of solutions of linear recurrence equations with polynomial coefficients.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Georgiadis, Evangelos; Zeilberger, Doron: A combinatorial-probabilistic analysis of bitcoin attacks (2019)
- Hou, Qing-Hu; Zhang, Zuo-Ru: Asymptotic (r)-log-convexity and P-recursive sequences (2019)
- Shalosh B. Ekhad, Doron Zeilberger: On the number of Singular Vector Tuples of Hyper-Cubical Tensors (2016) arXiv
- Shar, Nathaniel; Zeilberger, Doron: The (ordinary) generating functions enumerating (123)-avoiding words with (r) occurrences of each of (1, 2, …, n) are always algebraic (2016)
- Godbole, Anant; Goyt, Adam; Herdan, Jennifer; Pudwell, Lara: Pattern avoidance in ordered set partitions (2014)
- Ekhad, Shalosh B.; Zeilberger, Doron: Balls in boxes: variations on a theme of Warren Ewens and Herbert Wilf (2013)
- Marberg, Eric: Crossings and nestings in colored set partitions (2013)
- Kauers, Manuel; Zeilberger, Doron: The computational challenge of enumerating high-dimensional rook walks (2011)
- Mezzarobba, Marc; Salvy, Bruno: Effective bounds for P-recursive sequences (2010)