Maxlik: a package for maximum likelihood estimation in R.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Kosmidis, Ioannis; Karlis, Dimitris: Model-based clustering using copulas with applications (2016)
- Salehi, Mahdi; Doostparast, Mahdi: Expressions for moments of order statistics and records from the skew-normal distribution in terms of multivariate normal orthant probabilities (2015)
- Nash, John C.: Nonlinear parameter optimization using R tools (2014)
- Singh, Bhupendra; Gupta, Puneet Kumar: Load-sharing system model and its application to the real data set (2012)
- Henningsen, Arne; Toomet, Ott: maxLik: a package for maximum likelihood estimation in R (2011)
- Regal, Ronald R.; Larntz, Kinley: Likelihood methods for testing group problem solving models with censored data (1978)