Java Matrix Library: JAMA. A Java Matrix Package. JAMA is a basic linear algebra package for Java. It provides user-level classes for constructing and manipulating real, dense matrices. It is meant to provide sufficient functionality for routine problems, packaged in a way that is natural and understandable to non-experts. It is intended to serve as the standard matrix class for Java, and will be proposed as such to the Java Grande Forum and then to Sun. A straightforward public-domain reference implementation has been developed by the MathWorks and NIST as a strawman for such a class. We are releasing this version in order to obtain public comment. There is no guarantee that future versions of JAMA will be compatible with this one.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- C. Inostroza, I. Kondrashuk, N. Merino, F. Nadal: A Java library to perform S-expansions of Lie algebras (2017) arXiv
- Taboada, Guillermo L.; Ramos, Sabela; Expósito, Roberto R.; Touriño, Juan; Doallo, Ramón: Java in the high performance computing arena: research, practice and experience (2013)
- Jevremović, Dimitrije; Trinh, Cong T.; Srienc, Friedrich; Sosa, Carlos P.; Boley, Daniel: Parallelization of nullspace algorithm for the computation of metabolic pathways (2011)
- Kramida, A.E.: The program LOPT for least-squares optimization of energy levels (2011)
- Baitsch, M.; Li, N.; Hartmann, D.: A toolkit for efficient numerical applications in Java (2010)
- Blanc, Régis; Henzinger, Thomas A.; Hottelier, Thibaud; Kovács, Laura: ABC: algebraic bound computation for loops (2010)
- Henzinger, Thomas A.; Hottelier, Thibaud; Kovács, Laura; Voronkov, Andrei: Invariant and type inference for matrices (2010)
- Ozaki, K.; Ogita, T.; Miyajima, S.; Oishi, S.; Rump, S.M.: A method of obtaining verified solutions for linear systems suited for Java (2007)
- Monakhov, V.V.; Kozhedub, A.V.; Naumenko, P.A.; Evstigneev, L.A.; Krukelis, M.A.; Solodovnikov, D.V.; Kernitskii, I.B.: BARSIC: a programming system for physicists (2005)
- Seymour, Keith; Dongarra, Jack: Automatic translation of Fortran to JVM bytecode (2003)
- Bátfai, Norbert; Erdei, Szabolcs; Ispány, Márton: Developing a numerical library Maja in Java (2001)