SSAP: Sequential Structure Alignment Program. Method for automatically comparing three dimensional protein structures using double dynamic programming.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ejlali, Nasim; Faghihi, Mohammad Reza; Sadeghi, Mehdi: Bayesian comparison of protein structures using partial Procrustes distance (2017)
- Bu, Dongbo; Li, Ming; Li, Shuai Cheng; Qian, Jianbo; Xu, Jinbo: Finding compact structural motifs (2009)
- Gao, Feng; Zaki, Mohammed J.: PSIST: a scalable approach to indexing protein structures using suffix trees (2008)
- Wang, Lin; Qiu, Yuqing; Wang, Jiguang; Zhang, Xiangsun: Recognition of structure similarities in proteins (2008)
- Shatsky, Maxim; Nussinov, Ruth; Wolfson, Haim J.: MultiProt -- A multiple protein structural alignment algorithm (2002)