ABEL: Stable, high accuracy program for the inversion of Abel’s integral equation. Nature of problem: Abel’s integral equation occurs in many fields of research. In particular, in flame and plasma diagnostics it relates the emission coefficient distribution function of optically thin cylindrically symmetric extended radiation source to the line-of-sight radiance measured in the laboratory. Thus, in order to obtain the physical information, which is the emission coefficient distribution function, one has to Abel-invert the measured radiance data. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Pandey, Rajesh K.; Suman, Suraj; Singh, Koushlendra K.; Singh, Om P.: An approximate method for Abel inversion using Chebyshev polynomials (2014)
- Tripathi, Manoj P.; Pandey, Ram K.; Baranwal, Vipul K.; Singh, Om P.: Generalized Abel inversion using extended hat functions operational matrix (2013)
- Dixit, Sandeep; Singh, Om P.; Kumar, Sunil: A stable numerical inversion of generalized Abel’s integral equation (2012)
- Singh, Vineet K.; Pandey, Rajesh K.; Singh, Om P.: New stable numerical solutions of singular integral equations of Abel type by using normalized Bernstein polynomials (2009)
- Maister, A.V.: On polygonal approximation in solving Abel’s equation (1992)