KhoHo: a program for computing Khovanov homology.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Motegi, Kimihiko: A note on L-spaces which are double branched covers of non-quasi-alternating links (2017)
- Putyra, Krzysztof K.; Shumakovitch, Alexander N.: Knot invariants arising from homological operations on Khovanov homology (2016)
- Moore, Allison H.; Starkston, Laura: Genus-two mutant knots with the same dimension in knot Floer and Khovanov homologies (2015)
- Qazaqzeh, Khaled; Chbili, Nafaa: A new obstruction of quasialternating links (2015)
- Lewark, Lukas: $\fraksl_3$-foam homology calculations (2013)
- Ozsváth, Peter S.; Rasmussen, Jacob; Szabó, Zoltán: Odd Khovanov homology (2013)
- Lowrance, Adam: The Khovanov width of twisted links and closed 3-braids (2011)
- Rasmussen, Jacob: Khovanov homology and the slice genus (2010)
- Stošić, Marko: Khovanov homology of torus links (2009)
- Stošić, Marko: Homological thickness and stability of torus knots (2007)
- Gukov, Sergei; Schwarz, Albert; Vafa, Cumrun: Khovanov-Rozansky homology and topological strings (2005)
- Ng, Lenhard: A Legendrian Thurston-Bennequin bound from Khovanov homology (2005)